Printed Artwork Visual Guide
Use the visual guide below to help understand the artwork specifications.
As stated in the artwork guidelines artwork should be set up as follows.
- All artwork must be supplied as "Press Quality" PDF
- Please add crop marks and offset them, so they appear outside the bleed area
- Colour profile must be CMYK (if you have specific Pantone colours you may send these through, and we will colour-match)
- Images need to be 300 PPI at document size (in InDesign this is Effective PPI, not Actual PPI)
- All fonts and strokes must be converted to outlines
- Graphics must go to bleed edge. Bleed will wrap around the edge of the billboard
- Text must be inside the visible area
The following visual example is for a pocket 6x3